Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Slow half beat

Ok seriously, I am damn slow to update this but,


HELL YEA! FINALS OVER!
since last Friday. And today is Tuesday. lol


I am having a one month holiday now. Feel free to ajak me out please. kekeke.



Well what have I done so far? On Friday my paper eneded at 5.40pm (Damn sad I know), and went to MV to celebrate with Mandy, Lai Yee and Wai Keong. Just four of us. XP Cause' others are still having exam. We are the kesian ones who had 3 papers in a week, but well, we suffer early and happy early. XP


Saturday was my cousin's wedding. Had a great night with my cousins. XP cause' all the young people grabbed a table and crapped like nobody's business. hahahah XD What's best is that, we went for second round after that. LOL. Sing K session in the midnight. XP (Well...although we got shoot by our parents respectively......but well, screw that. It's not like we got to hang out so often anyway.)



And yea...after that was stoning time. Stoned at home since Sunday till Tuesday. I feel like I am growing mushroom now. hahahaha. XD


So my holiday plan:
1. Watch drama/anime like nobody's business please!
2. Exercise....hehehe....I always failed this. XPPPPP
3. Hang out with friends (So u all faster ajak me pls. XP)
4. No more plan...LOL


Ok I ran out of ideas on what to blog about. So yea. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment